Friday 19 July 2013

Quick - Buy this little gem before I change my mind!

I have been driving this little Midget about for the past few weeks in all this great weather. It goes well and the metallic green paint job catches the sun and looks quite stunning. The rover seats make this car  are far more comfortable than any Midget I have ever driven (I have restored 6 before this one). Trouble is I am getting attached to it now so I need someone to buy it before I change my mind. There are plenty of details about this car on self drive classics We also have 2  excellent MGB's up for sale on the same site so take a look and take advantage of the sunshine while it lasts! If you want to make the most of the weather in classic style without splashing out on a classic of your own then hire yourself a classic car from Self Drive Classics  we have a great selection of your favourite classic cars from the 60's and 70's and it is cheaper and more convenient than ownership. If you are interested in the Midget or having a classic of your own then get in touch via www.selfdriveclassics.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment